Whilst becoming an Associate Member can open a lot of doors for your organisation, the benefits are not as extensive as Founder Membership
Being an Associate Member enables you to network with leading industry figures to share ideas, initiate new business relationships and generate new business ventures and opportunities as well as to profile your company.
Some of the key benefits of becoming an Associate Member of CW are listed below.
- Free attendance at CW Special Interest Group (SIG) events focused on the latest technological developments (Typically 4 events per month, and £250+VAT for a full day event).
- Network with business professionals and technology companies, generate business leads and commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
- Searchable membership directory – Looking for a service? Check out our searchable membership directory to find the right company, and ensure that others can find you.
- Discounted ticket price for flagship CW events including the Future of Wireless International Conference, CW TEC Conference and Discovering Start-Ups Competition.
- Advertise and profile your company logo, news, events and vacancies on the CW website and via our marketing and social media channels to over 7,000 people working in the UK/international wireless industry.
| Number of Employees
|| Annual Fee
(Exclusive of VAT)
The cost of membership is based on the headcount of the company applying for Membership. The above rates are for annual membership for twelve months.
Become a member and pay online here
If you would prefer to discuss the benefits and opportunities of membership, please contact the CW team on +44 (0)1223 967101 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org