Future Business Centre, CambridgeOrganiser name
Watermill AccountingOrganiser email
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 26th July 2017. The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest accounting information enabling them to maximise their revenue.
Small businesses and startups are invited to a FREE workshop that Watermill Accounting is hosting from 10 - 12.00 on 26th July 2017 at the Future Business Centre, Cambridge.
The workshop - Accounting and Finance for Entrepreneurs will bring companies up to speed with the latest information on:
- R&D Tax Credits – could you claim?
- Financial Statements
- Auto-enrolment for Pensions
- VAT – should you register?
- Ltd status vs Sole Trader – which is the best for you?
Free breakfast is provided and there is also a chance to network.
Some comments from previous attendees are listed below:
- Very insightful presentation with great details (Crispin Allison)
- Very informative on the accounting benefits for limited companies.
- Very informative and relaxed.
- Good answers to questions.Well presented and friendly staff. (Joshua Hemmings)
- The course was incredibly helpful (Iain Yates)
- Very good investment of my time, thank you (Theirry Clerc)
- Excellent overview of financial requirements for running a small business (Steve Riches)
To register, please visit http://watermillaccounting.co.uk or contact email@example.com - 01223 781290.