Founder Members have access to the broadest range of exciting opportunities and privileges within the Cambridge Wireless hub.
CW membership offers great value enabling you to be part of a growing business network of international industry professionals and technology companies in the wireless sector.
- Network with peers, business professionals and technology companies, generate business leads and commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
- Track emerging technology and market trends.
- Maximise your company’s prominence and exposure.
Founder Members have access to the broadest range of exciting opportunities and privileges within the CW network, and you have a direct ability to influence the direction and strategy of your network.
Some of the key benefits of becoming a Founder Member of CW are listed below.
Free attendance at:
- CW Special Interest Group (SIG) events focused on the latest technological developments (Typically 4 events per month, and £250+VAT for a full day event).
- Founders Dinners – high profile networking events, normally held at Cambridge Colleges, with the 'who’s who' in the industry.
- Prestigious Lectures – thought provoking talks from leading industry figures.
- Discounted ticket price for flagship CW events including the Future of Wireless International Conference, CW TEC Conference and Discovering Start-Ups Competition.
- Discounted tickets for events with Industry partners. Check out our events calendar to see the event where your membership gets you discounts on industry events.
Engage in a vibrant network
- Become a Special Interest Group Champion - nominate yourself, or a colleague, to stand as a SIG Champion for an existing SIG.
- Initiate a Special Interest Group – as a Founder Member you can initiate the creation of a new SIG.
- Vote in the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections.
- Nominate yourself or a colleague to the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections for a seat on the Board to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Opportunities to attend VIP 'closed' events which do not appear on our events calendar. These are by invitation only and allow participants to engage with industry champions.
- Business introductions – where appropriate, CW can provide introductions to companies and investors on behalf of Founder Members.
- Advertise and profile your company logo, news, events and vacancies on the CW website and via our marketing and social media channels to over 7,000 people working in the international wireless industry.
- Upgrade your Job Vacancy to a Premium Job - Your vacancy will be featured at the top of the Jobs listing on the website and in the JobSpotlight for 30 days (additional cost – please enquire).
|Number of Employees
(Exclusive of VAT)
|Allocated Seats at Founder Dinner*
|* depending on the capacity of the venue, we may have to restrict the numbers
The cost of membership is based on the headcount of the company applying for Membership. The above rates are for annual membership for twelve months.
Become a member and pay online here
If you would prefer to discuss the benefits and opportunities of membership, please contact the CW team on +44 (0)1223 967101 or email: email@example.com