We believe there is great opportunity for consumers, society and Consumer Healthcare companies. We also recognise there are considerable challenges– and we work with our global Consumer Healthcare clients to address both. To meet this growing demand, we are now looking for an experienced Senior Consumer Health Researcher to join our team.
Cambridge Design Partnership helps leading companies to identify strategic innovation opportunities and successfully develop winning products by applying world-class stakeholder research, design and technology.
The role offers a fantastic opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary research, innovation and technology development environment with a track record of delivering market-first breakthrough innovation.
You will be responsible for:
- leading research projects for branded and unbranded Consumer Healthcare clients and managing operational relationships and commercial success;
- delivering high-quality research, insight, co-creation, ideation and concept evaluation in the global markets that our clients serve;
- supporting new business development opportunities as a Consumer Healthcare research expert.
You will be a proactive and creative Consumer Healthcare professional with demonstrable experience of:
- leading stakeholder research programmes to provide actionable insight for breakthrough innovation and to validate new products and experiences;
- gathering requirements directly from clients, stakeholders and users, and designing user journeys and experiences;
- designing, and implementing qualitative and quantitative user research, including depth interview moderation and face to face interviews, contextual enquiry, focus groups and innovation workshops;
- analysing and translating research into brand, product and packaging requirements, and/or human-centred medical device and healthcare concepts.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer all our staff an exciting and challenging working environment with considerable opportunities for personal development. Rewards include a competitive salary, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays and a performance related bonus.
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to email@example.com