Our client, based in Cambridge has a requirement for a mobile security expert. As mobile application development, security solutions of mobile systems are increasingly important and concerns such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage are critical.
This role will be based on SE and ARM Trustzone technology.
The client is looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices.
If you enjoy discovering, analysing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and secure architecture design then this is the role for you.
What will be your responsibilities in this Mobile Security Engineer (ARM, Trustzone, RSA, DES, AES)?
- Track and analyze latest mobile security technologies and trends include software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Analyze and determine mobile product security requirements; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps;find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
What are the required skills in this Mobile Security Engineer (ARM, Trustzone, RSA, DES, AES)?
- Typically, 8+ years of experience in the following areas: - Cyber security solution engineering
- Mobile chipset security solution engineering •BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE .
- Deep understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and secure analysis.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Hand-on experience of ARM TrustZone technology or eSE design.
- Knowledge of JavaCard OS and various SIM / UICC technologies and Familiar with protocols for secure communications such as Global Platform are preferable.
If this sounds like a position for you please send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch to discuss further. Many thanks.