UltraSoC Technologies are looking for a capable, dedicated and enthusiastic engineer who is passionate about embedded debug to join our team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work on our Eclipse based tools, integration with 3rd party tools, demo development, customer support, and to help shape our novel silicon IP.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent skills for software development using languages such as ‘C’, C++ and Java.
- Experience writing software plugins for Eclipse or building GNU tools would be beneficial, though is not required.
- Excellent skills for scripting using languages such as Python and or Perl.
- The role is open to candidates with a good university degree and any level of industrial experience provided a keen interest in software development and or embedded electronics can be demonstrated.
- An appreciation of hardware is also essential for this role and some knowledge of RTL languages like Verilog, System Verilog or VHDL would be valued.
- The ability to work as part of a team and under pressure is essential.
- The right to work in the UK.
Please email your CV to email@example.com