he work that we do presents interesting and unique engineering challenges. Our Software Engineers are focused on creating the ideal software environment and infrastructure to support research. We use cutting edge technologies and high performance computing platforms like GPUs and TPUs to make our software infrastructure fast and easy to use.
As a member of the Research Engineering team, you’ll be part of a highly collaborative team who work closely together and help each other on different tasks. Together, you’ll provide our researchers with the tools and guidance to fully utilise computing resources, enabling research to progress at a faster pace!
This will involve developing, testing and enhancing software solutions based on requirements from a multitude of stakeholders including researchers, team leads and program managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong software engineer experienced with large-scale software systems
- Programming experience in C++ with a desire to learn new programming languages
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, open source operating environments, distributed/parallel computing systems, data visualisation, information retrieval and/or networking
- Good understanding of maths
- Master’s or further education
- Experience using Python
- Interest in AI
Competitive salary applies.