The Clinical Systems Group is seeking a talented, insightful and ambitious specialist in ultrasound imaging technologies to join the team. You will take ownership of your client’s challenging ultrasound imaging problems, and get deeply involved with a variety of technologies, encompassing ultrasound and beyond.
We are currently seeking an ultrasound imaging expert, with ideally five or more years experience at the front end of the ultrasound industry, and the enthusiasm to continue breaking new ground. The successful candidate will have a core engineering expertise, as well as an interest in commercial aspects and applications.
- You will take ownership of your client’s challenging ultrasound imaging problems, and get deeply involved with a variety of technologies, encompassing ultrasound and beyond.
- Working with a broad range of technologies and industries, you will rapidly build your technical and commercial knowledge and apply it to exciting new developments.
- You will interact directly with clients whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and need strong communication skills.
- Your ability to tackle complex technical problems and projects will directly determine the pathway of new technology reaching the market.
- Your attitude, reliability and dedication will enable you to effectively integrate with teams of scientists, engineers, designers inside TTP and in clients' organisations.
Qualifications and Training
Skills and Experience
- Industrial experience in ultrasound imaging.
- Technical academic training and core expertise in either engineering or physics.
- Good intuitive approach to problem solving and technology development.
- Good communication skills
- 5+ years experience in ultrasound imaging industry.
- Examples of desirable experience include ultrasound hardware, signal processing, probe construction or system integration.
- Track record of coordinating teams to meet challenging schedules
Please include a cover letter with your application