We are currently hiring Developer Advocates for our teams in Ads, Android and Web.
- Create momentum and drive the success of Google’s developer products and the open web through your interactions with third-party developers, building applications and businesses on them.
- Advocate the adoption of Google developer products to strategic partners and the broader developer community.
- Participate in technical and design discussions with technical executives at strategic partners to speed adoption and ensure best practices during implementation.
- Advocate for our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities.
- Experience as a software developer, architect, technology advocate, CTO, or consultant working with web or mobile technologies.
- Experience blogging and writing technical articles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with large systems design or analysis.
- Experience working directly with internal or external stakeholders and partners.
- Excellent public speaking skills, with experience presenting to large technical audiences.
- Strong command of API architecture, design, and implementation.
- Strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes.