We have an exciting opportunity for Product Test Engineers in Cambridge to work for a global leader in the design and manufacture of their product.
Working in the Main Development centre you will have the opportunity to test new products and features and have the chance to work on products that truly make a difference to society.
Product Test Engineers carry out functional and regression testing of our professional mobile digital radio products.
Working as part of a team of Test Engineers, the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Testing at a product/functional level
- Integration testing of software within the software and hardware platforms
- Scripting of test cases
- Investigation of issues.
- Accurate reporting of observations
Technical Skills (Essential)
- Experience of Radio Systems – PMR, DMR, TETRA…
- Knowledge of product level testing
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
Technical Skills (Desirable)
- Knowledge of automation languages and tools
- Accessory and peripherals testing experience
- Product testing
- Producing test cases.
- Radio/communications knowledge
Personal Attributes (Essential)
- Enthusiastic, Confident, Flexible
- Passionate about test and the uncovering of defects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated by delivering quality work
- Ability to gain UK security clearance (SC)
Personal Attributes (Desirable)
- Ability to travel (on occasion for short periods)