Reporting to the COO, the Head Payment Integrations is responsible for leading a team to integrate new billing connections to the Bango Payments Platform in the most efficient, effective and expedient manner. As an active people manager, drives team performance to achieve the Bango goals and contributes to the creation of Bango strategy.
- Lead, manage and motivate a team to deliver new billing integrations in the most efficient and cost effective manner
- Act as a first point of escalation for internal and external stakeholders
- Own the billing integration processes and continually evaluate these to ensure these are optimised
- Leads the qualification of new billing connections from potential customers
- Manage the execution of the billing integration through Project Management that lead/drive the customer, managing internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a team of Integration Engineers to configure, test and maintain integrations
- Ensures a structured handover of new billing integrations to the finance, account management, legal and platform operations teams
- Proactively communicate progress to partners, and internal stakeholders
- Assists the Sales teams in positioning Bango Carrier Integration services and their added value to customers through positive accolades and referenceable projects
- Acts as the business wide Project Management services for internal projects.
- Contributes to the Bango COO strategy plan
- High personal integrity, honesty, reliability and dedication
- Level headed, calm and clear thinking while being open minded and flexible
- Proactive, highly organized, with an ability to predict potential issues and implement mitigation plans
- Able to work to deadlines, understand strong processes and workflows, manage the activities of both internal and external stakeholders
- Structured methodical approach and a background in project execution and control within a complex commercial environments
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in integrations between various business systems, and API’s
- Opportunity & requirement for global travel
Bango is the leading mobile web payments and analytics company. We are seeing significant growth in demand for our technology specifically targeting Smartphones. We work with a diverse range of operator billing platforms and key blue-chip customers in the mobile web and mobile app space and deliver an always-on solution for payments and analytics.
25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with service), share options and flexible start and finish times. For more information on Bango Benefits go to bango.com/careers If you think this role is for you, send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES