Please see full job summary below.
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive Programme Manager who will be responsible for delivering end to end customer projects in an efficient and proactive manner.
- Manage a portfolio of customer projects to enable third parties to connect to the Bango Platform
- Build highly repeatable end to end processes that operate at mass scale while remaining lean
- Act as principle customer point of contact during execution phase, and build effect customer relationships.
- Matrix manage a small focused team to scope, build, test and implement customer adaptions to enable third party connectivity to the Bango Platform.
- Undertake the role of a project manager - devising plans, managing deliverables, scope and communication with external stakeholder.
- Identify and advise on possibilities to improve products, processes and procedures including leveraging third parties.
You should display the following skills:
- Experienced in delivering external cross-border projects (from inception, scoping, development, test, release) across multiple time zones to customers where English is not their first language.
- Ability to assemble, manage, motivate small high performing cross functional teams within a matrix environment.
- Commercially astute, customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to, manage scope and negotiate change with third parties
- Proficient in project management tools such as MS Project, Jira and various development methodologies
- The ability to work in a targeted and fast paced environment
- High degree of diligence and professionalism, meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of MS tools, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, entrepreneurial flair, and a great sense of humour!
Bango is the standard platform chosen by leading global stores to deliver mobile payments to everyone. As the next billion consumers adopt their first smartphone and look for universal payment methods, Bango will be there to unlock the world of apps, video, music, games and other content that brings those smartphones to life. Global stores plugging into the Bango Platform include Amazon, Google, Samsung and Microsoft. Bango also partners with leading payment providers around the world to drive new users and revenues through its industry-leading mobile payment solutions.
Salary Depending on experience
Benefits 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with service) and share options.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES