Huawei is a leading ICT solution provider, as well as global No.2 telecom solution provider. Through continuous customer-centric innovation, we have established E2E advantages in Telecom Network Infrastructure, Application & Software, Professional Services and Devices. With comprehensive strengths in fixed, optical, wireless and IP technologies, Huawei has gained an advantageous position in the All-IP convergence era. Our products and solutions are serving 45 of world's top 50 operators and 1/3 of the world's population.
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. Huawei is dedicated to ensuring that all people can enjoy the basic rights of communications and information services, bridging the digital divide, expanding communications coverage, elevating local telecommunications expertise, narrowing broadband gap, we also attach great importance to the sustainable development of society and the environment.
UK R&D Centre, the UK subsidiary of Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, is mainly responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated person. Your responsibilities will cover the following:
- Personal assistant : - personal assistant of president - Document management - Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings - Event management duties - Expatriates management/support - Managing the executive diary - Coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service - Preparing and filing documents - Running follow-up actions as required - Handling and responding to receive faxes and emails and answering enquiries as appropriate - Handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations - Generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information - Filing all the important documents and updating them when necessary
- Other secretarial tasks: - Liaison with internal and external contracts - Organizing company activities; - Preparing for meetings and other events; - Acting as interface to Nice office, HQ and other departments within Huawei; - Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
As potential applicant, your qualification should match the following profile:
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant practical experience as Admin or PA;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and Mandarin speaking;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Proactive, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, confidentiality , representative quality style • Well-organized with pleasant personality
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion I
f you are enthusiastic to shape the UK R&D Center together with us, with a very high, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalized paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested. In return, we offer attractive remuneration to right candidates. Interested parties please send CV in MS Word format to Jacqueline.email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.