A‘hands on’ role in influencing, transforming and implementing our Digital Marketing Strategy by leveraging marketing technology and analytics to continually improve marketing performance.
Based in Cambridge or London, the successful candidate will have a ‘hands on’ role in influencing, transforming and implementing our Digital Marketing Strategy by leveraging marketing technology and analytics to continually improve marketing performance.
They will also contribute to the transformation of the wider marketing function, systems and processes to enable the successful and efficient delivery of this strategy.
The individual will be part of the Digital Marketing team and will have strong experience using marketing automation tools and evaluating the data arising from marketing technology platforms.
They will operate as a transformation partner with our internal IT teams and external vendors, improving the marketing use of existing systems (such as CRM, marketing automation and web content management system) and supporting (or leading, where appropriate) the implementation of further marketing tools (such as new CMS, webinar platform or web calls management system) with the aim to improve the performance of our digital marketing programmes.
They will work in collaboration with the other members of the Digital Marketing team to coach and advise the sector/marketing/geo Marketing Managers and Executives on their integrated digital campaigns including web presence, social media, lead nurturing etc, and they will participate to the campaign execution.
While doing that, they will ensure:
1. Alignment with our Strategic priorities
2. A smooth customer centric experience aligned with our brand
3. A focus on delivering demonstrable ROI and results
4. Knowledge transfer and skills development
The successful candidate will also advise on and contribute to the development of PA’s digital project portfolio, including microsites, recruitment platforms, business development tools, and other digital initiatives across PA.
They will also contribute to maintain our main corporate digital channels with timely and relevant content – being closely aligned to the content strategy and production teams to ensure high quality activities across all of our channels.
- Input and contribution to PA’s digital and marketing technology strategy, in the context of the wider marketing transformation
- Contribute to, and lead on when appropriate, the adoption and ongoing best use of our Marketing systems (CRM, CMS, Marketing automation).
- Improve use of systems by marketing team by working with technical teams, vendors and agencies to implement changes – current projects include Video, Influencer marketing, CMS
- Advise on and contribute to the development of PA’s digital project portfolio, including microsites, recruitment platforms, business development tools, and other digital initiatives across PA.
- Working closely with the content team to maintain our main corporate digital channels with timely and relevant content.
- Responsible for coaching, developing and training Marketing managers/executives, to align skills to our digital vision.
- Works hand in hand with marketing managers/executives across the regions during delivery, ensuring involvement, re-establishing priorities, acting as a coach.
- Identify and set up pilot projects to test the use new tools for marketing (such as a webinar platform, social content tool, or digital content platform) to drive cost savings, efficiency and results.
- Deliver performance reports on digital channels using web analytics and marketing automation system.
- Proven track record in marketing with experience in professional services
- Strong experience in managing marketing campaigns through a marketing automation platform, with appropriate technical understanding of platform configuration
- Understanding and experience of working with CRM tools for contact and lead management
- Experience of using and configuring a web content management tool to meet business needs
- Good understanding of the principles of marketing database management, development and cleansing
- Understanding and awareness of the principles and the obligations on marketers for data protection
- Evidence of using marketing analytics to continually improve marketing performance across digital channels
- Experience working on marketing technology implementation programmes, working alongside IT, procurement and finance
- Develops strong relationships with internal clients and specialist centres and displays exceptional stakeholder management
- Excellent IT skills with examples of written work, presentations and spreadsheets produced
- Degree qualified with a professional qualification in marketing
About PA Consulting Group
PA Consulting Group is a leading consulting, technology and innovation firm. We are independent and employee-owned and have over 2,500 people working with business and governments worldwide, through our offices in North America, Europe, the Nordics, the Gulf and Asia Pacific. Our specific expertise is in energy, financial services, life sciences and healthcare, manufacturing, government and public services, defence and security, telecommunications, transport and logistics. From initial idea generation and strategy development through to detailed implementation, we deliver significant and tangible results. We have outstanding technology development capability; a unique breadth of skills from strategy to performance improvement, from HR to IT; and strong expertise in communications, defence, energy, financial services, government and public services, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and logistics.
Three differentiators for PA Consulting are:
- We’re big enough to be a significant employer but not so big that you get lost
- We’re entrepreneurial and meritocratic, with top to bottom employee ownership
- We “do”, as well as “advise”
Recent work includes:
- protecting troops' lives in Afghanistan by developing a groundbreaking IED-detection vehicle that can be remote controlled by the detection team
- delivering an air-traffic system to safely handle 600,000 aeroplanes over Denmark each year
- working with the Bank of England to create the Prudential Regulation Authority, which will transform financial regulation in the UK
- developing a system to restore power more quickly and improve the customer experience for households and businesses in Washington, US
- creating a revolutionary new kitchen towel and a completely new manufacturing process at our Technology Centre in Cambridge, UK.
Apply here: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_paconsulting/external/jobDetails.do?functionName=getJobDetail&jobPostId=19001&localeCode=en-us