An exciting opportunity has arisen for a high caliber embedded Linux software developer to join a dynamic team of highly skilled engineers responsible for the design and development of Cosworth's next generation motorsport and automotive video/data acquisition systems.
Cosworth is a world-leading technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for automotive vehicle manufacturers and motorsport teams.
Working out of our Cambridge office, the role offers the successful candidate the chance to work on a variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies. The role offers a great career path, job security, interesting projects and friendly team orientated environment.
- Linux development for embedded systems Skills,
Qualifications & Attributes:
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum)
- 5 years industry experience developing Embedded Linux applications using C & C++.
- Experience with the Linux Qt library for user interfaces.
- Experience of delivering innovative and quality solutions on time.
- Ability to work in a systematic and disciplined manner
Experience with any or all of the following would also be beneficial:
- Automotive software.
- CAN bus
- Automotive diagnostics
- GUI design.
- Video processing & encoding.
- Video cameras & image processing
- Working with customers and third parties.
Interested in joining us? Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com