We are looking for native users of UK English language who enjoy working with words, dialects, phonetics and semantics to help build speech recognition innovative Alexa services. Diving deep is an important part of our day-to-day work as we focus on data integrity and metrics as well as quality improvements
As a Senior Data Associate you will be part of EU ADS team responsible for key language data workflows (e.g. transcription, annotation) and delivering accurate data to meet weekly deliverables (SLAs).
You must have a passion for language data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, you will:
- Deliver linguistic data by transcriptions, verification and annotations of UK English recordings.
- Meet business metrics around quality and productivity (SLAs).
- Coordinate and balance your tasks as per the current demand.
- Perform advanced quality checks.
- Identify root cause for failures together with DAs
- Adapt quickly to changing specifications and workflows.
- Cooperate with Data Specialists to contribute to improve processes.
- Cooperate with Managers to fulfill customer's requirements
- Native speaker of UK English, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Comfortable working with recordings of multiple UK dialects
- British culture awareness
- Comprehension of accents variety
- Experience in verification of regular work
- Knowledge of quality systems checking
- Close cooperation with Team Managers in terms of work coordination
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with mentoring and coaching people
- Experience in providing trainings