Interested in supporting major business change in a leading technology company’s IT group? ARM is a global leader in the technology field. We enable the shipment of nearly 50 billion ARM processor-based chips into a diverse range of digital electronic products, including more than 95% of mobile phones shipped today. Within ARM, the IT group maintains and supports a wide range of services, applications and platforms to enable the business to drive its ambitious goals.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Helping to build the case for change
- Communicating and evangelising change programmes and their value, generating a buzz for change
- Coordinating training and coaching activities across the programmes
- Lead and inspire ‘tiger teams’ to drive buy-in and adoption
- Preparing communication material in support of the programmes for senior leaders
- Building and drive an inspiring engagement plan across the change programmes, focussing on what our customers need
- Inspire and empower a strong coalition for change across the IT and wider-ARM leadership community
- Exploit a wider network of change champions to bring fresh perspective to ARM’s ways of working and approach to change
- Create a stakeholder plan across the change programmes, identifying where there are gaps in buy in and presenting ideas on how to address them both inside and outside of IT
- Be comfortable presenting to executives and cross-company leadership teams, helping them to understand and navigate the change through a programme of support.
- Ensure all plans work well and fit into ARM’s unique culture by understanding the audience, people profiles and by ensuring alignment with ARM’s central Organisational Experiences team
Type of person
- Collaborative approach and attitude – great ability to work with colleagues in many different roles to move programmes forward. Take this approach into the engagement plan by ensuring activities are collaborative and make people feel listened to and like they’re leading the change
- Strategic and tactical communication skills holding the customer at the heart of the plan
- Excellent skills and experience with managing stakeholders – including both inside and outside IT
- Good understanding of communications (especially internal) and content strategy. Ability to know which content will most effectively influence a targeted audience.
- Has held senior roles in change programmes in previous companies and understands what works. Apply that experience to how ARM operates in our own unique culture.
- Ability to anticipate how change will impact various audiences and how to minimise disruption from said change
- Able to work in complex, fast paced, fast changing conditions
Self-starter – good ability to engage with colleagues in several different roles with a minimum of supervision.