The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing communications campaigns – for selected markets – that leverage the full marketing communications mix, including online and offline elements, as well as tracking and reporting on the results of the programs to ensure proper measurement and effectiveness.
This role will drive cross-functional marketing teams and serve as the point of execution for integrating the strategic, creative, and technology output of other teams within the company supporting our campaign platform.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns working closely with our business segment, product and corporate marketing teams to maximize exposure of ARM’s leadership and technologies for the automotive and embedded markets.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to create themes, messages and supporting proof points and leverage those across various marketing activities including content creation, email, events, webinars, online sponsorships, digital content, case studies and white paper programs in a cohesive manner.
- Identify target audiences and come up with strategies on how to effectively engage with these audiences.
- Create and execute events plans, including logistics where necessary, in support of targeted events.
- Execute creative, effective campaign and test plans; including marketing briefs, creative briefs, and segmentation matrices, as well as manage internal and external contacts.
- Deliver projects on time and to an exceptional standard.
- Lead the creation and management of effective tracking and reporting processes for campaign activities.
- Experience working with companies in the automotive or embedded technology markets.
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to manage and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication adaptive to a broad range of audiences.
- Ability to lead and inspire a cross-functional team to achieve high performance results within a positive, motivated and fast-changing environment.
- Highly motivated and collaborative.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, digital marketing, content marketing, event management or media & analyst relations beneficial.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.