ARM is looking to recruit for the new role of Campus Facilities Manager as part of the Corporate Operations group reporting to the head of Facilities UK (Property team).
The Campus Facilities Manager will be responsible for co-ordinating a multi-skilled team to ensure that the campus and its associated services are run in an effective and professional way befitting a world leading organisation serving both ARM’s staff and its visitors.
This position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to shape the future of our growing campus facilities team – and to capitalise on the opportunities that the new HQ buildings represent.
- Fully responsible for the day to day campus FM services
- Management of Campus Hard & Soft Facilities Services
- Management of space on campus
- Ensuring ARM’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures are complied with
- Ensuring Campus budget expenditure is monitored and reported on monthly
- Being the main stakeholder point of contact for Campus
- Delivering an effective communications strategy for the campus facilities function
- Leading the delivery and seamless integration and operation for the new HQ building and all its associated services (with the support of the project, and UKFM team)
- Line Management of the core services (building operations, customer services, and support services)
- Manage contracts and performance levels for cleaning, catering, security, PPM, strength and wellbeing/gym, furniture
- Performance reporting of Campus contracts to HoFUK as key sponsor for the UK wide services
- Ensuring allocation of resources and organisational support for corporate events
- Ensuring new visitors and collaborators to the main Cambridge campus a fantastic experience, including new applicants/potential recruits
- Administer the project delivery system for small and minor works, supporting the project team and co-ordinating meetings chaired by other FM team members and PM’s.
- Extensive experience managing and mobilising outsourced vendors.
- Specialist knowledge of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and associated performance monitoring techniques.
- Extensive experience in dealing with space management and office relocation
- Experience of co-ordinating, and/or working with an extensive stakeholder network (internal and external)
- Strong understanding of health, safety, energy & environmental and security requirements.
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel, CAFM systems and AutoCAD
- Assertive, confident, organised and trustworthy personality.
- Strong customer focus and effective communication at all levels
- Strong presentation and customer engagement skills
- Demonstrable evidence of leading a high perfoming, multi skilled FM team
- Degree level qualified
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.