The YouTube Partner Program consists of millions of content creators. This number is growing very quickly and will grow even faster in the coming years. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the Online Partnerships and Development (OPD) team serves YouTube's creators around the world to ensure they have a great experience and achieve success on the platform. Many of these creators are responsible for “what is original” on YouTube and are building the media companies of the future.
In this role, you will lead a team of partner manager in working with established, emerging and aspiring YouTube creators across the region.
You will work to implement scalable support and partner development programs, experimenting and innovating to unlock the potential of our top partners. You'll also be a key member of a cross-regional management team driving growth for YouTube partners.
In addition to this, you'll be responsible for setting and implementing strategic planning and will work on MENA-focused and global cross-functional projects.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Lead, coach and manage a high-performing team driving operational efficiency, best practices and key metrics across account management and key strategic projects.
- Design and implement the YouTube Middle East, Africa and Turkey, content strategy for established, emerging and aspiring YouTube creators.
- Assess individual team members, provide coaching, deliver performance evaluations and enable personal and professional development for each team member.
- Look for ways to innovate and optimize internal and external processes and tools to drive organizational and operational efficiency.
- Deliver keynote presentations at external industry events and/or partner events and speak on behalf of Google/YouTube with press.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the online, video or media industry and in new business development and operations.
- Experience leading teams and in coaching/mentoring.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently and idiomatically.
- Broad understanding of the new media landscape and in online video in general, with a desire to learn more.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management within Google and to effectively operate with flexibility in a constantly-evolving team environment.
- Ability to think strategically and to make changes to meet strategic needs within your market.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and creative problem-solving abilities.