In this role, you will work with business and technology leaders, using both your technical acumen and business know-how. You will develop a deep understanding of some of brands, bringing technology to bear in service of business goals. You'll set the strategy for a global team, leading them to develop new and innovative solutions, deliver seamlessly and delight the customer.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Serve as technical leader and visionary for Google’s brand advertisers. Be seen both internally and externally as a collaborative thought partner in Google’s brand building business and use the full breadth of internal tools to derive insights, inform strategies and prototype potential solutions.
- Partner with Google’s brand advertisers to establish a technical road map that accomplishes our joint business plans. Speak for the entirety of the Google business and be seen as fluent across all Google ad products.
- Develop deep business partnerships and trusted relationships with key decision-makers at C-Suite level; Speak the Brand Builders’ language, understand the business and technical constraints to recommend technical implementations in support of plans to drive strategic goals, brand equity and ROI (Return on Investment).
- Produce actionable, results-oriented strategies to solve complex, ambiguous, open-ended business problems.
- Act as a Technical Lead for Google Technical Services teams and cross-functional partners, providing consulting services focused on achieving business goals through the use of Google technology.
- MBA or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in technical sales, sales engineering or professional consulting experience, including designing systems, writing PRDs or coding web applications.
- Experience in navigating business organizations, managing multiple cross-functional stakeholders, and consulting on optimal solutions across all parties.
- Experience working in the digital advertising industry.
- Experience planning or managing complex technical projects and coordinating technical project team members to deliver quality results within specific time frames.
- Demonstrated EQ (Emotional Intelligence), with the ability to develop close working relationships with worldwide companies.
- Ability to establish close working relationships with key leaders at top companies worldwide.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt your message to both technical and business audiences