th extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage engineers across multiple teams and locations, a large product budget and oversee the deployment of large-scale projects across multiple sites internationally.
- Manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for the overall planning, actioning and success of technical projects.
- Work closely with product management teams to ensure best-in-class product development.
- Contribute technically to projects.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in two or more of the following programming languages: Java, C++ and Python.
- Experience in technical management.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science.
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and software design, along with experience in mobile platforms, internet, video and streaming.
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Windows platforms.
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills, proven track record of mentoring and coaching team members.