As a Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Maintain a team comprised of program managers, and high standards of installation expectations balancing priorities across existing resources.
- Focus on automation and process improvement without eroding the flexibility required for actioning in diverse regions.
- Manage relationships between multiple stakeholders across various groups like Real Estate, Architects, AV Design, Security, Marketing, Sales, Corporate Communications, Engineering, Network Operations, etc.
- Perform capacity planning, disaster recovery testing, component testing, etc. Evaluate recommendations of new feature and product technologies.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management, audio visual, video calling, networking, and/or computer systems.
- Experience in physical technology deployments, relevant to audio visual systems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large, cross functional teams, with demonstrable leadership and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with Audio Visual, IT, networking hardware, and software concepts and their intersection.
- Interest in Audio Visual/Video Calling technology, open standards and open source.
- Excellent communication, consultation, analytical and problem-solving skills, conductive to team development, with the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.