As Platform Sales Manager, you are responsible for working closely with the wider Sales Team in advocating for our ad serving technology platform to the top publishers, agencies and marketers in the region. You will be responsible for key clients across our suite of buy-side products. You will be a master of managing complex client relationships and you bring a thorough understanding of the online industry business, as well as experience of complex technology solutions and the ability to advocate effectively in order to help your customers grow
- Drive performance for clients through implementation and consulting, thereby growing Media Buying Solutions and account performance.
- Develop consulting best practices with an eye for creating opportunities. Utilize a strong consultative approach with focus on building lasting partnerships with key clients.
- Work closely with the UK leadership team to identify, engage and acquire new business and significant product growth across the region.
- Coordinate cross-functional communications and planning with Media Platforms services, Product Management, Marketing and Large Customer Sales and Agency Teams.
- Build and maintain strong thought leadership regarding DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) across your allocated portfolio of our clients and prospects.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in online sales, business-development and marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in the advertisement technology market (buy or sell side) and experience in the use of programmatic advertisement buying tools.
- Experience consulting with C-Level customers.
- Knowledge of the UK advertising market.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning to further develop existing relationships and business.
- Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.