Comms365s Affinity partners are now able to augment their product portfolios with advanced, innovative Machine to Machine (M2M), Internet of Things (IoT) and Mobile Data Internet Access services, as well as all other Comms365 services, including bonded technology, Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN) / MPLS Overlay, Secure IP-VPN, FTTC and Ethernet Failover. In addition, partners will benefit from access to Comms365¹s technical, marketing and sales resources to complement business engagements and drive growth.
'IoT represents a huge opportunity for the Channel that to date has largely been limited in its scope to connectivity,' says Mike van Bunnens, Managing Director, Comms365. 'However, as IoT continues to build momentum and SME customers in particular are educated about the operational efficiency benefits of an IoT solution for their business, it becomes a very viable differentiator. As such, it is our aim through the Affinity Partner Programme to provide resellers and vendors with everything they need to successfully scope, sell and deliver a true end-to-end solution for customers.'
The full benefits of becoming a Comms365 Affinity Partner Programme member include:
· The ability to offer services which are underpinned by Comms365¹s fully owned diverse 10Gb core network across multiple datacentres · Dedicated account management
· Early access to new technologies
· Comprehensive technical consultancy, product training and support at reduced rates · Joint collaborative development / shared product roadmap
· Tailored sales and marketing collateral, available via Comms365¹s dedicated services management platform: CommsPortal
Channel partners have to date benefited significantly from the collaboration with Comms365: one existing partner has annual revenues directly attributable to its services of over £1m.
Examples of collaborative engagements include:
· The creation of interactive digital signage into 1,200 retail locations across the UK to support a new product launch. Comms365 designed a secure centrally managed VPN solution across three mobile operators incorporating aggregated data across all operators. The TCV delivered by Comms365 to the partner was just over £500,000.
· The delivery of cellular M2M services to enable real time delivery of footfall and retail analytics back to a central office. Comms365 provided Fixed Public IP SIMs directly from its network as per the requirements of the customer. The TCV delivered by Comms365 to the partner was £150,000.
· The provision of a portable, fully managed and 24/7 monitored cellular M2M service for a Telehealth customer to deliver effective patient care within Care Homes. The cellular solution is used to transmit important health data back to remote carers. The solution is secure and private and delivered directly to the Telehealth providers¹ network. The TCV delivered by Comms365 to the partner was £120,000.
Darren Smith, Company Director, Opious Ltd, a Comms365 Gold Partner, comments: 'Comms365 has very quickly become a trusted partner for us. Our customers have been extremely impressed with the solutions deployed so far, and we have been impressed with the service we have received from Comms365.'
To become a member, or to find out more information, resellers should contact: email@example.com