If you are working on a hardware startup idea and you've got a working prototype, then visit the Central Research Laboratory’s new website and find out how to apply.
Whether you're into connected products, IoT, Robotics, Augmented Reality or just about anything else involving hardware products and digital tech, they’re looking for innovative and ambitious businesses who are ready for the drive towards product launch.
They’ve got the knowledge, networks and facilities to get you your first customers. You'll get access to the following:
- Product development and design for manufacture support
- Access to fully equipped prototyping workshops
- Manufacturing trip to Shenzhen
- Product development support
- Business advice from models and margins to IP and shareholder agreements
- Support to become investment ready
- A cash grant and the opportunity to pitch for £100,000
- Advice and help to set up the best crowdfunding campaign
To apply, go to: https://goo.gl/I3G73p